Like many other race organisers, Ranelagh Harriers have been considering whether races can go ahead in the coming months. Following the most up to date government advice we have decided to cancel this year’s Ranelagh 10k that was due to take place on Sunday 21 June.
We know this will come as another disappointment, but it is a decision that has become unavoidable. This is principally due to the significant amount of non-essential travel and contact involved in the half marathon for runners and volunteers. England Athletics have also advised against clubs holding events for the foreseeable future. Please refer to the following link https://www.englandathletics.org/athletics-and-running/news/coronavirus-statement/
The race will not be rescheduled for later in the year. Whilst the race has a no refund policy we will be attempting to refund as much of the entry fees as possible to all runners who have entered. We will circulate details of this in due course.
We wish everyone well for the future, keep running for the future and we hope to see you at next year’s race.